What We Do For You
At IQ Wealth Management, we pledge a fiduciary duty to you and your family.
You are the most important part of our business.
Here's what a professional advisor at IQ Wealth™ Management can do for you:
- Consolidates and takes inventory of your liabilities, expenses and lifestyle needs
- Cares more about you and your money than anyone else who doesn't share your last name
- Helps to formalize your goals and puts them in writing
- Simplifies and clarifies
- Helps you prioritize your financial opportunities
- Prepares an asset allocation model for you to achieve the optimal rate of return for a given level of risk tolerance
- Builds an income foundation strategy that relies more on math, rather than solely on markets
- Helps segregate your money into buckets, each with its own task and time deadline
- Helps you maintain ample liquidity, now and in the future
- Works to keep your fees lower, not higher
- Helps you weigh and analyze pension, lump sum and rollover decisions
- Analyzes and helps optimize your Social Security decisions
- Analyzes and helps optimize your long-term care decisions and solutions
- Monitors your investments, seeking to lower your risk while expanding your opportunities
- Reviews your traditional and Roth IRAs and all beneficiary designations
- Reviews your insurance and annuity holdings (click for podcast)
- Helps you determine if an annuity is right for you, and what type of annuity
- Helps you convert accumulation assets into sustainable lifetime income
- Finds the right mix of investments, insurance and fixed income assets for your current age
- Respects your risk tolerance and time horizon
- Helps clarify your plan for your heirs
- Can provide you with technical, fundamental and qualitative investment analysis
- Constructs a plan for handling your required minimum distributions, without stress or worry
- Is a wise sounding board for ideas you are considering.
- Explores and calculates your optimal Social Security strategy
- Works with your legal and tax advisors to protect your holdings, or refers you to qualified assistance
- Is proactive about staying in communication
- Truly cares about your most important outcomes
- Works with a team of credentialed investment advisors and Certified Financial Planning Practitioners™
- Works with qualified legal and tax advisors
- Is honest with you
Through our comprehensive and proactive approach to your retirement, we work to help you build true financial independence both now and for the long run.
Maximizing your opportunities, minimizing your risk — we call it doing our job.
Our Mission Is Simple: It's All About You
Steve Jurich, CIS™, CAS®
Steve Jurich is a Certified Income Specialist™, president of IQ Wealth Management and manager of IQ Wealth Advisory, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Asset Custodian: Fidelity Institutional, member FINRA, SIPC. Steve accepts up to eight new clients per month in order to provide personal attention to each person. Steve is a local home town advisor with national resources working with him, standing behind him, and providing in depth customer service support. With his team of professionals, he can help you sort and simplify your retirement portfolio, while finding timely solutions for accumulation, preservation and distribution.
Investment securities and annuities are on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. We believe both can contribute to a well balanced retirement portfolio. Each has its own benefits and limitations. Therefore, we maintain two divisions: securities and insurance. Fee-based investment advisory services are provided by IQ Wealth Advisory, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Insurance and annuities are provided by IQ Wealth Management --insurance division. Annuities are insurance-based financial vehicles designed not for growth but for income preservation and sustainability. Annuities are not FDIC insured and may have surrender charges for a period of time. Generally, a partial withdrawal of 5 to 10 percent is allowed annually, penalty free. The annuities we recommend waive all surrender charges upon death. All guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurer. At IQ Wealth, our policy is to require at least 100 years of successful track records and strong ratings for any insurance company we recommend.
Income riders are a means to enhance the income benefits provided by the underlying annuity contract. A discussion regarding whether an annuity would meet your needs and objectives should take place, before deciding if an income rider is appropriate.
Have a no-cost, no obligation conversation with an experienced adviser and fiduciary.
Steve accepts 4 to 8 new clients per month in order to serve each with optimal attention and personal service.
Free Retirement Readiness Review
Learn more about the IQ Wealth proven approach to practical planning. To arrange your free review, please contact Barb at (480)902-3333, or email: Barb@IQWealth.com
Get access to our helpful retirement kit, which includes three guides that address topics you should consider when planning your retirement.