It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to the right information. We're committed to helping you make informed decisions about your financial future.
This event is being moved to a new date--stay tuned for details.
Due to an unforeseen scheduling conflict with one of our presenters, the event is being rescheduled.
In the meantime, we recommend registering to be contacted when the date is confirmed. You will be given priority over new callers.
NEXT MASTERING MONEY
Learn how to
- How to preserve and protect your fixed income assets, while receiving double the rate of A-rated bonds
- How to guard your estate from probate and creditors-- and make sure you have the correct estate planning documents, funded properly.
- Hear from an estate planning attorney with an MBA bring you up to date on current law changes
- How to optimize your social security
- How to optimize your RMD's (Required Minimum Distributions)
- How to access your retirement dollars tax-free and leave an income tax-free inheritance to your heirs
- How to create multiple sources of lifetime guaranteed income at exceptional rates that will never decline, even if the market falls
- How to protect your spouse and keep your estate simple
- How to prepare for a 65%-75% probability of needing long term care during your lifetime, with no annual premiums, and with extra funding even if you are un-insurable. (No health exam)
- Learn about the IQ Wealth Black Diamond Dividend strategy
- How a bucketing strategy for your investments and fixed income can help you insure your income, insure your outcomes, and invest the rest with purpose
- Learn tax strategies and get a free tax review from a licensed CPA with a Masters Degree in Taxation
Meet leading financial advisor Steve Jurich, author of SMART IS THE NEW RICH, as heard on Money Radio and the Sean Hannity program on KFYI.
Reservation only, seating is limited, reserve today. Call Barb:
(480)628-5154, or register in the form provided on this page.
- Best suited for taxpayers with investable assets of $200,000 or more
- Information on IRAs, 401k rollovers, investments, and annuities will also be reviewed.
RSVP, reservations required
$25 at the door, no charge with confirmed reservation
Call for details and free tickets.
If you can't make this event, call to get on our list for future events:
At future Lunch & Learns, Steve will be joined by estate planning attorney Richard Dwornik, CPA Nick Stefaniak, and other members of the IQ Wealth Team.
Register to receive a free Retirement Readiness Review from Steve.
More information to come!
Reservation Line: (480) 902-3333 or register on this page.
Get access to our helpful retirement kit, which includes three guides that address topics you should consider when planning your retirement.